ANGELICA ROOT 2ml
Method Effects and Comments
As used in herbal medicine, this is the pure oil from the root. Very relaxing and
grounding. For temporary relief of: coughs, pain of rheumatism, nervous tension and
insomnia. Excellent for digestive upsets, especially due to nervous tension & stress.
It has mild anti-coagulant properties. Photosensitising above 0.78
$55.00 – $88.00Compare
- Additional information
- TRADITIONAL USE
- SUBTLE ENERGIES
- MAGIC & DRUIDRY
- RECIPES & PRODUCTS
- PRINCIPAL CONSTITUENTS
- Reviews (0)
2ml, 5ml SPECIAL ORDER
Traditionally used for rituals, purification and as protector against contagion, the uniquely earthy, woody “oil of angels” possesses a vast therapeutic repertoire. Angelica enriches the body and renews it. It supports winter wellness and vitality, as well as improved energy levels. Angelica has been used since the Middle Ages as a natural restorative or health tonic.
Described as a very sweet and pleasing aroma.
PART USED: ROOT
- Angelica essential oil can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or diffuser.
- Add one or two drops of angelica oil to a massage oil, or in the bath to support lymph movement, to sooth and support digestive function or as part of an overall detoxification program.
- For women, apply one to two drops diluted in a carrier oil as a compress over abdomen to support a balanced monthly cycle. Inhale angelica oil in vapor or diffuser therapy to help support the lungs.
- helps users become closer to angelic energies, angels, visions and messages.
- tuning to higher self
- referred to as archangel oil or Holy Spirit Oil
- regarded as an almost miraculous oil.
- Use it sparingly for Angelic Contact
MAGIC & DRUIDRY
Used to promote Healing
HERB OF CANDLEMAS
HERB OF THE SUN
Burned in a burner, placed in a chalice, scattered over your ritual space altar and used in ritual baths.
RECIPES & PRODUCTS
REAWAKEN SKIN BLEND
2 DROPS ANGELICA ROOT
2 DROPS FRANKINCENSE
BREATH ASSIST DIFFUSER BLEND
1 DROP ANGELICA ROOT
4 DROPS SPRUCE
2 DROPS ORANGE
2 DROPS CLARY SAGE
-pinene (30%), - & -phellandrene, limonene, bornyl acetate
(<2%), -bisabolene, pentadecanolide, furanocoumarins
Angelica oil is photo-toxic. Exposure to UV rays should be avoided for 24 hours after topical application. It is non-toxic and non-irritant, however, at low dosages. Avoid use during pregnancy and if diabetic. Do not take angelica essential oil internally.