BASIL SWEET 10ML
A ‘sweet’ Basil containing a balance of linalool and methyl chavicol. Antibacterial, analgesic, calming and warming.
A useful tonic for fatigue and recovery from illnesses. Useful for relief of muscular pain, cramps and spasm, assists symptoms of irregular periods, symptoms of colds and ‘flu, aids digestion,
helps with insomnia and stress; headaches, including migraines.
Especially indicated for use with young children.
Ocimum basilicum var album
ORIGIN – Australia OR Egypt
$25.00 – $82.50Compare
It is excellent for uplifting the mood and supporting deep, easy breathing. Its fresh herbaceous scent supports optimal wellness all year round.
This oil has a lively, spicy green note with fresh facets. Sweet Basil’s scent comes from clove-like Eugenol and citrusy floral Linalool.
parts used: leaves and flowers
- Direct palm inhalation – Apply one drop only to your palm, rub hands together, and breathe in.
- DIY Diffuser Blends – Add Sweet Basil Essential Oil to your favorite diffuser blend for respiratory support and an uplifted mood. Blend with orange oil for a brightening and energizing diffuser blend.
- DIY Aromatherapy Bath and Body Products – Incorporate a drop or two into a mineral salt soak or massage oil for a freshening and brightening effect.
- Relieves gas and stomach pain
- can expel the placenta
- warming oil used for colds and flu
- used for constipation, vomiting, headaches and period pain.
MAGIC & DRUIDRY
- used to mend lovers quarrels and in love spells
- attracts money
- brings good luck to a new home
- use in ritual bath
- in the diffuser it brings happiness to the home.
- OIL OF JUPITER
Use Basil Oil sparingly and with caution. High doses may be carcinogenic especially for those basil that contain a significant amount of methyl chavicol (Eugenole).
Linalool (30-40%), methyl chavicol (30-40%), 1,8 cineole, -